The aim of the platform is to contribute to public transparency and to promoting the dialogue on sustainable investment.
1. It is our aim to give a market overview to analysts, fund managers, private and institutional investors, index providers, managers, NGOs, journalists and the public.
2. The profiles of the funds, indices and rating-agencies are based on publicly available information and data given by the portrayed companies. If indicated, the content of the profiles is confirmed by the respective provider. We do not evaluate the information.
3. The formats will continuously evolve as a result of the dialogue with the involved parties. They are not meant to be standards or guidelines.
4. The database functionalities are offered to support the user in searching and judging the quality of products, concepts and offers on his own.
5. We commit ourselves not to give ethical, social or ecological judgements on products and concepts. Furthermore we will not develop any quality or transparency standards. In particular, we will not judge any of the funds, companies or indices. We will not develop indices.
6. The platform will support the dialogue on sustainable investment. However, judgements concerning single funds, rating agencies, indices or companies will not be published on our platform. This restriction also applies to the section "Dialogue & Press".
7. We invite foundations, companies, ministries and private individuals to support the platform financially. They will be mentioned in the category "Partners & Supporters".
Dr Paschen von Flotow
Executive Director Sustainable Business Institute (SBI)